html

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cupid’s double Edged Arrow.

The image that comes to our head, when its, mentioned is that of a charming little baby, with curly hair on it’s head, little cute wings ,probably dressed in white or in black(Although he has been around for a while, age is nit a reflective factor) and looking so really cute
And in it’s hands are what I will call “a life determinant” the bow and arrow it carries around has an effect of making the world go round at the same time it could make the world come to an End.
The power bestow on Cupid was to fire it’s arrow on anybody it choose to, and the result will be what people will see and they will say the person is in love. I would say Cupid’s Blessings is also it’s curse. No wonder when Sam Cooke sang his ever blazing “Cupid” song he was shot at the later part of his life. Most people don’t ever see the thorns that lies in the blossom of love.
Where do I start from now, this world has witness a lot of relationships ,and love gone sour ,a perfect example would be that between Bush and Osama Bin Laden, am sure that’s more recent. At first when Struck by the arrow, the feeling is good, I would say if most people should be asked what is the best feeling they have ever felt ,it will be that of love it makes you feel stupid but at the same time you are still good with it. The impression is quite good at first, the chocolate, the flowers ,nice words, poetry, I mean if you are not careful you might lose your head to it, even if you die in its course ,you will feel justified even though it’s not suppose to be so. That is love when the shot from Cupid’s arrow is still fresh and Clean, But months after, you will start seeing Fault in the one you love, that same person you would love to spend the rest of your life with, that same person that has been the reason you wake up every morning you will say to yourself ”I have a reason to live”. but it now turns to “I have a reason to die”.
What most people don’t know is that Cupid’s arrow was blessed at the same time cursed, what kind of arrow brings pleasure without bringing pain?People see only the good side of love, but they don’t talk of the opposite side,I would say the tree of love was also planted with that of hate,it grows along with it,remaining dormant till the right time when the law of diminishing returns sets in. Then that’s when love turn to hate, I mean its so crazy that couples don’t see it until they have gone deep into it before they realize what is happening. Ike and Tina Turnner never knew it would be like this ,before we knew it Tina was asking ,What’s love gat to do with it”. I tell you it has everything to do with it.
Some questions are rather left unanswered than answering them, but the real fact of the issue is never to let one’s head down, when you have to keep it up.Love to me ,I would say is the most complicated word in the whole world, I mean people say it, use it, without even knowing what its all about, you can say you love when you only want to have sex, but has a guy I might tell a girl I love her because of what am seeing, good body ,nice legs ,firm boobs ,and that Lips like Angelina Jolie. and she has great legs like Tina Turnner ,I could just dazzle her head a little bit, and after a month we start to date and we are having sex, I would do that for some months, then we brake up, is that love? But for that moment of dating, to the girl that world is nothing compare to what she is having, but before you know it, the only language they both will understand will be that curses and fights the Guy’s aim of having sex with her is achieved but it,s never seen that way. Love, it made Angelina Jolie had the tattoo of her famous love (Billy Bob Thorthon),and when it was all said and done, she said “Never have a man’s name tattooed on your body as I did”(Cosmopolitan October edition 2007 page 36)Is that advice not to fall in love? and if I may ask why is that people turn to be love advice experts after their crashed love affair .i mean everybody does except me(Hope I don’t fall in as much as I want to fall out).
All over world Cupids double edged arrow has re-shaped people’s life, some from good to bad, others bad to good,and some just stay on the same edge,Whitney Houston could have a second option before singing We have something in common with Ex-husband Bobby Brown(I guess they don’t any longer),and Jennifer Lopez wouldn,t have sang “Love don’t cost a thing” considering P.Diddy really flashed her good money and Ice,but is her relationship with Mark Anthony worth anything?.And so many good love stories come to unhappy, heart breaking ,rib-cracking end.But that is enough reason for us not to love again,after all life is nothing but a risk,and how much of that risk are you will to take is that question ,when would you stop learning?
I would say till the day,the breath in my lungs cease,till that that I would not be able to move my eye lids again, till my heart beat stop doing it,s function.Till then I would keep on the gospel of love,
Even if takes my life,I would know that am justified.
Cell-phones buzzes ,my ex-girlfriend is calling .But have you really consider the fact why Cupid and Stupid sound alike .Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment