html

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Does love live here anymore?

When people say they are in love i just look at them and laugh,why?i think fate and love has dealth with me so baD that i can,t believe in it,s doctrine anymore.i once had it all,money,a good job and a dashing handsome Guy who i believed then loved me.Till i woke one day to find out that he was just using me like a rag,to get rid of his past. it was late April,when i met joe,we had it all.its was like all the fun and love on earth outrightly belongs to us.till he started behaving funny,well i thought it was just because i have been giving him too much of what he was hoping to share with me for the rest of our lives. Then he brought the heavy bomb on me,when we broke up.I was lost,hoping never to be found again.I see people around me falling in love,and i telling them ,they are in boundage.Then i came to the conclusion that there is nothing as love. And i ask myself,does love still exists?No will be my answer,until maybe if i get saved my that has left me dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment