html

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Vampires,The Tom Johnson Story

It was just like every other night. work was quite stress full, my boss had told me to take a vacation, I had been acting strange .I know, maybe it was the note that I got from my wife, that had me upset, she just filled for a divorce I really saw it coming marriage had been a vow I wasn’t trying to keep .All along I had this strange dawn trying to cover like a the early morning sun, it got worse when I was at the club two nights ago, me and some friends went in to get some drink, and there she was, at a far corner, east side of the room, I could not see her face but something telling me that she is my deliverer, from what? if I may asking, but the question were not coming, all I could ever think of is that am I her chosen one? All this left me hanging at a cliff top ,I wasn’t afraid of falling, or dying either, I was afraid of change, how long am I going to be trapped in this cage? am letting myself in or .I’m just a willing captive who thinks bondage is necessary. As I left work that night, I took a bus straight home, thank God I wasn’t late for the bus this time .The young man sitting beside has a garlic stink oozing out from his nostrils, he looks careless and weak ,the lady at the other sit was with her headphones on a Rock fanatic I could guess her hairdo speaks it loud. I alighted from the bus, I had arrived at my destination, having a feeling it was my final destination. Another feeling was telling me that I have just started a journey into the unknown. It was really dark, and I was a meters away from the house, then it was more of a felling, then I realised it was really happening ,just like a dream coming true, there she was standing with some people, her own kind of park I could say, the moon was up there having its fun, trying to mock me I guess, shinning so bright it could light up the world. Then I realised the change has come, she came up to me, she smiled ,and there I knew it was not a myth, her eyes were brighter than the sun, her teeth, sharper and looking so fierce like an African warrior ready for battle. Her body was something I had dreamed about wanting it with all fear in me, she was the outcaste of the night, she was my fear, my hope to a better place, my destruction ,my paradise, my change. Her other cronies were all over the place, running wild ,waiting fro her to say something. She was a vampire. But why me? She turned to me, looking at me as a lover will look at her beloved, ”you have always dreamed about me, wanting me,” she said then I knew she was the cause of my problems. Then all life from childhood to this my present state of horror and disarray flashed like a lighting I knew it was more then me, something like a responsibility I wasn’t willing to accept. She came closer and smiled at me I was enchanted by her mere closeness,I felt a deep sweet sharp pain at the left side of my neck, my jugular vein point to be precise. Then that was all I went blank. I woke in a uncivilised environment, sort of a dark palace cave, I was sitting on a chair that represents something of a higher position ,clothed in a funny black regalia, I felt strong and funny ,a little bit itchy, there she was sitting beside me, looking accomplished, like a groom, whose bride has just returned home. Standing in my was the whole park, looking happy. there lost king is back home. She smiled at me, “welcome my prince” she said, then I knew my coming to this place of no definition was an anticipated one. Then I went blank again. I woke up in my room by my Mickey mouse alarm, almost late for work, I got dressed for work in a hurry, I was about boarding the bus, then I had this strong feeling ,like in my dream I saw her passing by, smiling at me. I touched my neck and I realised it wasn’t a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment